Working in Australia

One of the main reasons international students choose Australia is because of the job opportunities. The unemployment rate in this country is very low offering positions across different industries.

The first obstacle that many international students find while looking for a Job in Australia is the language. It is very important to have a good level of English; this will define the type of job you will get. Many students who have basic English levels will have to search for jobs that require as little communication as possible with costumers while they learn and improve the language.

The type of visa you apply for is also a very important factor when it comes to working in Australia. The fastest and easiest way to do this is to get a student visa that allows you to legally work for 20 hours a week during study periods and 40 hours a week during vacations. Another alternative is to apply for the Work and Holiday Visa which will allows you to work for one year in Australia.

On the other side, if you are currently finishing your bachelors degree and you are looking for a destination to begin your professional life, AUssieYouTOO can help to find an internship program in Australia. This is an excellent alternative to make your CV more international and to have a work experience abroad.

Other options include the Sponsored Visa or the Skilled worked Visa which are more permanent choices but much harder to achieve…but remember nothing is impossible! To apply for a sponsor you must find a company that is willing to hire you and help you do all the paperwork required for the visa. Another alternative is the Skilled Worker Visa that according to your academic and professional background might be a choice for you because it is based on a list of occupations published by the Australia Government. Both of the visas described above require a high level of English (IELTS accreditation) and a considerable investment of time and money on your behalf. We are incapable of helping you out with these visa alternatives.

AUssieYouTOO will help you with everything you need to know about the student visa that allows you to legally work in Australia. We can also assist you finding an internship.

Thanks to our expertise in the industry and our personal experience in Australia we can also guide you and give you tips and advise to find a job in OZ. We can answer questions such as:

How to write a CV for the Australian market?
How and where can I look for a job?
How much will I get paid?
What is the Tax File Number (TFN)
What is Superannuation?

Utilizamos cOOkies para hacer tu vida más fácil. Click para más información.Leer más CERRAR